Students will learn to use Word more efficiently by automating some tasks and creating complex documents that include lists, tables, charts, graphics, and newsletter layouts and will merge data to personalize correspondence and labels.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After successful course completion, students will:
• Work with tables and charts.
• Customize formats using styles and themes.
• Use images in a document.
• Create custom graphic elements.
• Insert content using Quick Parts.
• Use templates.
• Use mail merge.
• Use macros.