This course is designed to help you understand, install, and monitor the DS8000 for the Open Systems environment. The exercises enable you to perform a step-by-step implementation.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Skills gained at completion of this course:
Recall the DS8000 models and features
- Remember the architecture and hardware associated with the DS8000
- Classify the DS8000 virtualization concepts
- Summarize the DS8000 DS8000 command-line interface
- Summarize the DS8000 graphical user interface
- List the Copy Services features
- Classify the features associated with performance, tuning, and monitoring
- List the steps required to configure the DS8000 for Open Systems environment
- Recognize the IBM DS8000 solutions for Business Continuity