This course provides an updated training with labs on the key features on the Cisco ASA (covering up to the ASA 9.2.2 release). The goal of the course is to implement the key features of the Cisco ASA.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Explain the features of Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls, ASASM, ASA 1000V Cloud Firewall and Cisco ASAv:
- Install and set up the Cisco ASAv
- Implement Cisco ASA Identity Firewall policies by using Cisco CDA and Cisco ASA
- Install and set up the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module
- Implement Cisco ASA and Cisco Cloud Web Security integration
- Implement a Cisco ASA cluster
- Install and set up the Cisco NGFW Services (CX) Module (optional module)
- Describe SGFW and CoA support (optional module)
- Describe the IPv6 features in Cisco ASA Software Release 9.0 (optional module)
- Describe the multicontext enhancements in Cisco ASA Software Release 9.0 (optional module)