Using real-world scenarios and examples, this course will explore all of the components of the UCS B-Series and C-Series solutions from a day to day administrative point of view.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
- Understand the B-Series and C-Series product line similarities and differences
- Describe the C-Series standalone and UCS managed architectures
- Understand the process for upgrading B-Series and C-Series Firmware
- Administering service profiles, pools, and policies
- Understanding RBAC with Active Directory integration
- Administering backup and restores in UCS Manager
- Learn and discuss the various management tools for Cisco UCS
- Perform basic troubleshooting of B-Series and C-Series in normal operations