This course will prepare students for the collaborative situations inherent in every facet of business, whether working with colleagues, partners, vendors, or clients. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Recognize the difference between hearing and listening
- Enhance interpersonal relationships through the use of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Apply techniques to move towards high-quality conversation
- Create a positive impression through a powerful introduction
- Influence others through sharing perspectives and opinions constructively
- Use logic and emotion to persuade and collaborate
- Identify ways of sharing thoughts and opinions constructively
- Prepare for and conduct simple negotiations
Cost: $ 2,250
Length: 3.0 days (24 hours)
Next Available Classes:
5:00 PM ET