In this course, students will gain an understanding of the basic fundamentals of becoming an effective manager for their team.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- determine the roles that a manager must fill on a team, and explore the key areas of personal development.
- discover how to detect silent messages through body language and other means of nonverbal communication. You will also bolster your listening skills through active listening.
- discover ways of identifying problems, prioritizing problems, and implementing solutions effectively.
- empower your workgroup through delegation and coaching.
- discover the stages of team development and examine the need for regular team meetings.