This course is about writing TSQL queries for the purpose of database reporting, analysis, and business intelligence.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify independent and dependent variables and measurement levels in their own analytical work scenarios.
- Identify variables of interest in relational database tables.
- Choose a data aggregation level and data set design appropriate for the intended analysis and tool.
- Use TSQL SELECT queries to produce ready-to-use data sets for analysis in tools such as PowerBI, SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel, R, SAS, SPSS, and others.
- Create stored procedures, views, and functions to modularize data retrieval code.