The Designing and Deploying Cisco UCS Director with ACI (UCSDACI) v6.6 course shows you how to use Cisco UCS Director software to manage physical and virtual infrastructure elements, including Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI). You will learn to use orchestration and automation functions of Cisco UCS Director to effectively manage infrastructure and automate IT processes. The course offers hands-on experience installing and configuring Cisco UCS Director software. You will also learn about features such as bare-metal provisioning; compute, network, and storage management; orchestration, including Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC); Cisco UCS Director custom tasks, and more.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After taking this course, you should understand:
- Learn how to use Cisco UCS Director to automate provisioning, orchestration, and management of infrastructure resources
- Gain knowledge and skills through Cisco’s unique combination of lessons and hands-on practice using enterprise-grade Cisco learning technologies, and Cisco cloud solution and software
- Data center challenges and cloud solutions
- Cisco UCS Director architecture
- Cisco UCS Director setup and configuration
- Cisco ACI
- Multitenancy in FlexPod Cisco ACI infrastructure
- Resource groups and service offerings
- Tenant onboarding
- Self-service provisioning
- Application containers