This course covers the Cisco ASA 9.0 / 9.1 core firewall and VPN features. It also offers hands-on labs. Cisco ASA Core v1.0 is designed to teach network security engineers working on the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance to implement core Cisco ASA features, including the new ASA 9.0 and 9.1 features.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Essentials of Cisco ASA
- Basic connectivity and device management
- Network integration
- Configure common features of the Cisco ASA OS
- Cisco ASA policy control
- Core Cisco ASA VPN common components
- Main VPN components
- Cisco clientless VPN solutions
- Cisco AnyConnect full tunnel VPN solution
- Cisco ASA high availability and virtualization options
- Features of Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls