The Introduction to Cisco IOS XR (IOSXR100) v2.0 course introduces you to the features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS) XR Software operating system. You learn the fundamental concepts on which the operating system is based and Cisco IOS XR basic operations, system administration, and troubleshooting.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco IOS XR software architecture, high availability components, and scalability features
- Perform basic configurations on a Cisco IOS XR router
- Describe Cisco IOS XR software operations
- Describe the configuration file system
- Perform Cisco IOS XR software installations
- Configure AAA services
- Configure NTP
- Configure Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), telemetry, and logging
- Configure routing protocols
- Monitor processes
- Use error messages and core dumps