The Cisco ASR 9000 Series IOS XR 64-Bit Software Migration and Operational Enhancements (IOSXR211) v1.0 course covers the migration from classic 32-bit Cisco IOS XR software to Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit software on the Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers. This course will also examine the software architecture, boot process, and auto-provisioning of the Cisco IOS XR 64-bit software, as well as showing you how to install Cisco IOS XR and third-party software packages. In addition, it will investigate data models and show you how to implement telemetry, model-driven programmability, and application hosting services.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit software architecture and Linux system fundamentals
- Describe the major differences between classic Cisco IOS XR software and Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit software on the ASR 9000 Series routers
- Migrate an ASR 9000 Series router from classic IOS XR software to Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit software
- Perform and explain Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit software installations
- Configure and describe Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit software features