The Operating and Implementing Cisco WAN Automation Engine (WAE200) v3.0 course gives you the basic knowledge necessary to plan, deploy, configure, and maintain the Cisco WAN Automation Engine (WAE) solution. Extensive hands-on labs help you gain the necessary skills to install and maintain Cisco WAE systems.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the system architecture of Cisco WAN Automation Engine and Cisco WAE network abstraction
- Plan and deploy Cisco WAE Planning components, including Collector, WAE Design, and WAE Live
- Plan and deploy Cisco WAE Automation and explain the basics of Cisco WAE APIs
- Explain how to deploy changes to the network using Cisco WAE and XR Traffic Controller (XTC)
- Explain how to use the Cisco WAE Design application to solve problems and achieve business goals