The Implementing Segment Routing on Cisco IOS XR (SEGRTE201) v2.0 course covers the fundamental concepts of Segment Routing (SR), how to configure and verify segment routing within an Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), and the interworking of Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) with segment routing. You will learn how to implement Topology-Independent Loop-Free Alternate (TI-LFA) using segment routing, and how to instantiate and verify segment routing traffic engineering policies. You will also learn how to implement segment routing within Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the key concepts of segment routing
- Implement and verify IGP segment routing
- Migrate an existing Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) LDP-based network to segment routing
- Implement and verify TI-LFA segment routing
- Instantiate segment routing policies
- Instantiate multidomain segment routing policies
- Configure and verify BGP prefix segments and SR-based services
Cost: $ 4,000
Length: 4.0 days (32 hours)
Next Available Classes:
5:00 PM ET
5:00 PM ET