This course will cover how Splunk software scales to collect and index hundreds of terabytes of data per day, across multi-geography, multi-datacenter and cloud-based infrastructures. Using Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS) Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data offers linear scalability along with operational simplification for single-rack and multiple-rack deployments.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe how harnessing the power of your machine data enables you to make decisions based on facts, bot intuition or best guesses.
- Reduce the time you spend investigating incidents by up to 90%.
- Find and fix problems faster by learning new technical skills for real world scenarios.
- Get started with Splunk Enterprise, from installation and data onboarding to running search queries to creating simple reports and dashboards.
- Accelerate time to value with turnkey Splunk integrations for dozens of Cisco products and platforms.
- Ensure faster, more predictable Splunk deployments with a proven Cisco Validated Design and the latest Cisco UCS server.