This course begins your journey toward the ITIL Managing Professional designation. You will acquire insight that will allow you to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services. Armed with this knowledge and skill set, you will be confident in running those IT-enabled services, teams and workflows successfully. The associated certification exam voucher is included with this course.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
The course includes core concepts describing how different types of work (value streams) are built, tested and delivered "end-to-end" from beginning to end and with continual iterations and feedback loops. There is also focus on areas such as testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, supplier sourcing, and ways of managing work. During this course, you will:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Understand how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
- Understand service performance, service quality and improvement methods.