Students will gain the foundational knowledge of IEEE 802.1X protocol; the skills that are needed to configure the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) for 802.1X operation; hands-on experience configuring a network for 802.1X-based network services.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe identity-based networking concepts and components
- Define the components and processes of port-based authentication
- Identify the 802.1X components and their interrelation at a high level
- Identify requirements and options for non-supplicant devices
- Position individual components of an 802.1X network and identify compatibilities