The Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security (SECICC) v1.0 course gives you a technical overview of basic concepts and components of the cloud, and the Cisco solutions used to provide comprehensive security of your cloud-based environment. In this primarily lecture-based course, you’ll learn the basics from a cloud consumer perspective including securing cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) application environments. This introductory course provides insights on using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco CloudLock, Cisco Umbrella and more to protect the user when using cloud-based applications.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe public, private, and hybrid cloud models, concepts, and design
- Explain the concepts and components for securing cloud environments
- Describe Cisco security offerings for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Define methods to secure SaaS application usage