This course shows you how to implement and use the advanced features of the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI) mode. The course gives you the knowledge and skills to understand, configure, and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode, how to implement traditional networks in Cisco ACI, and how to implement Cisco ACI Multi-Pod and Multi-Site deployments. You will gain hands-on practice implementing advanced ACI capabilities such as Rogue Endpoint Feature, Transit Routing, VRF Route Leaking, Contracts and Zoning Rules, Policy Based Redirect to Layer 4–7 Service Node, Multi-Pod Fabric and Cisco ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain Cisco ACI advanced fabric packet forwarding
- Explain advanced ACI policy and tenant configuration
- Describe Cisco ACI Multi-Pod deployment
- Explain the details and consideration of implementing and integrating traditional network with Cisco ACI
- Describe Cisco ACI Service Graph Policy-Based Redirect (PBR)
- Describe Cisco ACI Multi-Site deployment
Length: 5.0 days (40 hours)
5:00 PM ET