The Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) v1.0 course teaches you how to implement, configure, monitor, and support enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences you will acquire the knowledge and skills to deploy and troubleshoot traditional Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), FlexVPN, and remote access VPN to create secure and encrypted data, remote accessibility, and increased privacy. This course will prepare you for the 300-730 Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) exam.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Introduce site-to-site VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
- Introduce remote access VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
- Review site-to-site and remote access VPN design options
- Review troubleshooting processes for various VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
Cost: $ 500
Length: 180.0 days (40 hours)
Book Self Paced On Demand