The Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX) v1.0 course prepares you to use the programmability features of Webex, Cisco enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, online training, webinars, web conferencing, cloud calling, and collaboration. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn about Webex Application Programming Interface (API) Foundation, meetings, devices, teams, messaging, embedding Cisco Webex, administration, and compliance. You will learn how to leverage Webex APIs to extend the functionalities of teams, meetings, and devices, and explore how these APIs can help automate, administer, and enforce compliance. This course prepares you for the 300-920 Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices exam.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe and use Webex APIs, authentication, and documentation
- Manage meetings using the Webex Meetings Representational State Transfer (REST) API and Extensible
- Markup Language (XML) API
- Manage and extend Cisco Collaboration Devices with Experience API (xAPI), macros, and user interface
- Program with WebEx teams REST API, cards, webhooks, and bots
- SDK, widgets, and mobile Software Development Kits (SDKs)