Lean Six Sigma Black Belt online course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of both the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It covers tools and techniques useful to improve the production process, reduce waste and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
This course aims to:
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Teach students both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Teach students to form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- Teach students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Provide knowledge of Kaizen projects
- Equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma and Lean concepts
- Equip students with knowledge to avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
Cost: $ 320
Length: 180.0 days (40 hours)