Business success is dependent on effective resolution of the problems that present themselves every day. Often the same or similar problems continue causing repeated losses in time or money and your staff become experts at fixing rather than preventing the problems. Learn to find and fix root causes and develop corrective actions that will effectively eliminate or control these problems.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
At the completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Identify the different types of tools and techniques available
• Apply change management successfully
• Review what to look for when applying business case thinking to Root Cause Analysis
• Develop a process to systematically approach problems
Cost: $ 1,535
Length: 2.0 days (16 hours)