Effective communication is how employees and management interact to reach organizational goals. Getting this right results in a happier, more engaged workforce who get more done. Unfortunately, there are often significant barriers – language, culture, distrust, distance – to effective communication. The activities and discussions in this workshop will help you identify the essential elements of effective communications within your organization and develop communication strategies that harness both interpersonal and organizational awareness to build trust, strengthen collaboration, and increase productivity.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
• Describe common communication barriers
• Understand how to use effective interpersonal skills in their spoken and written communications
• Analyze the pillars of organizational awareness
• Apply principles of effective facilitation
• Understand how to adapt their approach to different learning and communication styles
Length: 2.0 days (16 hours)
5:00 PM ET
5:00 PM ET