It’s a jungle out there! The workplace can be filled with stress, pressure, excitement, and anxiety. Emotional Intelligence (EI) is how we identify and regulate our own feelings, tune into the feelings of others and understand their perspectives, and use this knowledge to guide us toward constructive interactions. Emotional Intelligence is more than your average “soft skill”. It is essential to successful teamwork, effective leadership, and overall competence. Most of all, it is a skill that takes practice and focus to master." The activities and discussions in this workshop will help you build the social and emotional skills that sustain positive relationships at work. These skills support everything from good management - with happier employees who take fewer sick days - to better teamwork, conflict resolution, and recovery from setbacks.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
• Analyze the components of Emotional Intelligence
• Explain the principles of self-awareness
• Implement Emotional Intelligence for better communications and first impressions
• Demonstrate how to balance positive and negative emotions
• Use principles of mental resilience to navigate difficult relationships and situations
Length: 2.0 days (16 hours)
5:00 PM ET
5:00 PM ET