Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard offers unlimited access to Red Hat training content that span the entire Red Hat product and technology portfolio, and a wide range of topics such as automation, app development, and hybrid cloud management. A subscription allows users to develop multiple skills with a broad curriculum. The self-paced courses integrate recorded instructor-led videos, text-based ebooks, and hands-on labs to cater to different learning styles. Certification exams are included with Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard includes:
- All Red Hat self-paced training courses.
- Early access to courses in development.
- 400 hours of cloud-based, hands-on lab time.
- 10 downloadable e-books for offline use.
- Skills paths for course selection guidance.
- 5 certification exams with 5 retakes.
- Expert extras: short videos explaining actual use cases and scenarios.
- Expert chat: live, online instructor coaching.
- User dashboard and reporting, as well as team-level reports.
- Course content delivered in up to 10 languages.