The goal of this course is to provide a comprehensive understanding of Check Point Endpoint Security and how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
Introduction to Endpoint Security
Endpoint Security Management
Deploying Endpoint Security
Additional Endpoint Server Configurations
Data Security Protection
Advanced Threat Prevention
Reporting and Troubleshooting
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for technical professionals who need to deploy and manage Endpoint Security within their security environment.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 - Lessons
- Explain how Endpoint Security works to enforce corporate security compliance for end users and their devices.
- Become familiar with the Check Point Endpoint Security Solution architecture and how it integrates with Check Point Network Security Management.
- Identify and describe key elements of the SmartEndpoint Management console.
- Discuss Endpoint Security Software Blade options and how they are managed from the SmartEndpoint Management console.
- Explain how to create and assign security policies for Endpoint clients using Endpoint Security.
- Understand deployment methods and server considerations for Endpoint Security Management installation.
- Identify the different ways to install and configure Endpoint clients.
- Recognize how to configure VPN connectivity to allow clients connecting outside of the network perimeter to securely access corporate resources.
- Understand how Endpoint Security authenticates and verifies clients connecting to the Endpoint Security Management Server.
- Describe additional server configurations that are available to help manage Endpoint clients.
- Recognize the different types of data security protections available to deploy on end user machines.
- Describe how Full Disk Encryption technology protects and recovers data accessed and stored on Endpoint computers.
- Understand how to secure removable media devices.
- Become familiar with the Remote Help tool and how it supports clients experiencing FDE and Media Encryption issues.
- Recognize the types of threats that target Endpoint computers.
- Describe Check Point SandBlast Agent and how to deploy it in the Endpoint Security environment.
- Explain how SandBlast Agent technology prevents malware from infiltrating Endpoint machines and corporate resources.
- Identify SmartEndpoint reporting tools used to monitor and respond quickly to security events.
- Understand how to troubleshoot and debug issues.
2 - Lab Exercises
- Installing the Endpoint Security Management Solution
- Deploying Endpoint Client Packages
- Deploying Endpoint Policy Servers
- Configuring High Availability for Endpoint Security
- Modifying Client Installations
- Working with Deployment Rules
- Working with SandBlast Agent