Training with Cisco Learning Credits
Through our partnership with Cisco, New Horizons of East Tennessee (Knoxville, Chattanooga and Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol) offers Cisco learning credits to help organizations save on training with pre-paid credit bundles.
With the integration of Cisco training into your network solution, your team becomes more efficient, granting your business a competitive advantage.
Cisco Learning Credits may be purchased with any Cisco hardware, software, or services order, or they may be purchased on their own. They are sold in packs of 10, 100, 500 and 1500 and each credit is worth $100 towards training at New Horizons of East Tennessee (Knoxville, Chattanooga and Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol).
Benefits of Cisco Learning Credits
- Secure and establish your Cisco training budget up front
- Increase administration efficiency as fewer purchase orders are generated for training
- Upgrade your team with authorized Cisco training
- Realize a fast return on your Cisco investment
- Increase overall productivity and network uptime
- Easily monitor Cisco training history and progress
- Use credits for Cisco live events
Are you a Cisco Customer?
You can now earn Cisco Learning Credits with the Cisco Customer Loyalty Program. Reward points are assigned based on purchase of Cisco products and services. 100 loyalty points is equivalent to 1 learning credit.
To learn more about Cisco Learning Credits visit www.Cisco.com/Go/LearningCredits