A fundamental understanding of AWS Cloud principles, services, and terminology is provided by the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification. For people in non-technical roles who have no prior IT or cloud expertise or for those with on-premises IT experience looking for basic AWS Cloud fluency, this is a fantastic place to start. Candidates may feel more confident to take on role-based AWS Certifications after earning this certification.
Preparing for and attaining this certification will give you:
- Basic understanding of IT services and their uses on AWS Cloud
- Knowledge of core AWS services and use cases, billing and pricing models, security concepts, and how cloud impacts your business
Who Should Take This Exam?
- From a non-IT background and exploring a career in the AWS Cloud
- In sales/marketing/business analyst roles looking to communicate more effectively with stakeholders and customers about the AWS Cloud
- In on-premises IT or cloud roles, but new to AWS Cloud, and need a primer before diving into role-based AWS Certification(s)
Steps to Achieve Your AWS Certified Cloud Essentials Certification
- Attend AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Pass the following exams: