This certification enables businesses to find and develop personnel with the essential skills needed to carry out cloud activities. Earning the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate certificate validates your ability to deliver, manage, and run workloads on AWS.
Preparing for and attaining this certification will showcase:
- Your hands-on experience deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework as well as AWS networking and security services
Who Should Take This Exam?
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate is a great starting point on the AWS Certification path for individuals who may have any of the following:
- Experience in AWS technology while working in a systems administrator role
- Strong on-premises IT experience and understanding of mapping on-premises to cloud
- Experience working in other cloud services
Steps to Achieve Your AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Certification
- Attend Cloud Operations on AWS
- Pass the following exams: