The CAPM certification is the perfect first step in building a career as a project manager. Aspiring project managers and new grads can stand out on the job market with the CAPM certification. Our CAPM certification boot camp, completely prepares applicants for the 150-question, multiple-choice CAPM exam while also satisfying the educational requirement to take the exam. There is no additional work experience necessary to take the CAPM exam, in contrast to the PMP certification.
The CAPM will test your knowledge in:
- Fundamentals of project management and the role of project managers
- Project management environment, and project integration management
- Project scope, schedule, cost, quality and resource management
- Project procurement, communication, stakeholder and risk management
Steps to Achieve Your Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification
- Attend Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification Training.
- Apply for and pass the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification exam. To apply for the CAPM certification exam and for additional details visit PMI.org.