Our Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control certification demonstrates expertise in the identification and management of enterprise IT risk as well as the implementation and maintenance of information systems controls. With CRISC, you'll advance your profession while gaining immediate reputation and respect. CRISC can provide you the advantage you need to develop in your career if you are an IT professional in your mid- to late-career who is focused on IT and cyber risk and control.
Potential Candidates Should be Competent in the Following Four Domains:
- Governance (26%)
- IT Risk Assessment(20%)
- Risk Response and Reporting (32%)
- Information Technology and Security (22%)
- Three (3) or more years of CRISC professional work experience in two of the four CRISC domains.
Steps to Achieve Your Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Attend Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).
- Pass the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) exam.
- Complete the application process and get your experience verified by a supervisor or manager by signing the Experience Verification Form included in the application. For more information visit ISACA.