For security architects and senior security engineers responsible for directing and enhancing an enterprise's cybersecurity readiness, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is an ideal advanced-level cybersecurity certification.
Successful CASP+ candidates will have the knowledge required to:
- Architect, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise
- Use monitoring, detection, incident response, and automation to proactively support ongoing security operations in an enterprise environment
- Apply security practices to cloud, on-premises, endpoint, and mobile infrastructure, while considering cryptographic technologies and techniques
- Consider the impact of governance, risk, and compliance requirements throughout the enterprise
A minimum of ten years of general hands-on IT experience, with at least five years of broad hands-on security experience.
Steps to Achieve Your CompTIA CASP+ Certification
- Attend CompTIA CASP+
- Pass the following exams: