For IT professionals who need to manage less-complex, smaller projects as part of their professional responsibilities, CompTIA Project+ is the ideal certification. Project+ covers fundamental project management principles beyond a single methodology or framework, making it more adaptable than other foundational project management related certifications.
The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills required to:
- Manage the project life cycle
- Ensure appropriate communication
- Manage resources and stakeholders
- Maintain project documentation
Equivalent to at least 6–12 months of hands-on experience managing projects in an IT environment.
Steps to Achieve Your CompTIA Project+ Certification
- Attend CompTIA Project+
- Pass the following exams: