The CCISO program integrates audit management, governance, IS controls, human resource management, strategic program creation, and the financial knowledge necessary to lead a highly effective information security program, bringing together all the requirements for a C-Level role. The CCISO places an emphasis on the application of information security management principles from an executive management perspective rather than just technical expertise. The program was developed by sitting CISOs for current and aspiring CISOs.
Who Should Take This Exam?
The EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C-CISO) is designed for individual with knowledge and experience in the following domains:
- Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Information Security Controls and Audit Management
- Security Program Management & Operations
- Information Security Core Competencies
- Strategic Planning, Finance, Procurement, and Third-Party Management
Steps to Achieve Your EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C-CISO)
EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C-CISO)
- Pass the following exams: