The Microsoft cybersecurity architect possesses subject matter expertise in building and evolving the cybersecurity strategy to safeguard an organization's mission and business processes across all facets of the enterprise architecture. The cybersecurity architect creates a Zero Trust strategy and architecture that includes security measures for data, apps, access control, identity, and infrastructure. The governance risk compliance (GRC) technological strategies and security operational strategies are both evaluated by the cybersecurity architect.
A candidate for this certification should have advanced experience and understanding in a variety of security engineering fields, such as identity and access management, platform protection, security operations, data security, and application security. Also, they must to have knowledge of cloud and hybrid systems.
- Design a Zero Trust strategy and architecture
- Evaluate Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies
- Design security for infrastructure
- Design a strategy for data and applications
- Recommend security best practices and priorities
Mandatory Certification Prerequisites - complete one of the following:
Steps to Achieve Your Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
- Attend SC-100T00 Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- Pass the following exams: