This qualification is for you if you have previous experience as a finance analyst who evaluates company requirements. You will gain knowledge on how to convert company needs into effective business processes and solutions based on standard operating procedures. To satisfy business needs, you must have experience configuring and utilizing Dynamics 365 Financial.
Those who work in accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, fixed assets, budgeting, cost accounting and cost management, or costs in finance departments can benefit from this certification. You must have a basic understanding of financial operations and business accounting fundamentals.
- Describe finance and operations apps, and extend apps by using Microsoft Power Platform technologies
- Configure administrative features and workflows
- Manage finance and operations data
- Validate and support the solution
- Set up and configure financial management
- Implement accounts receivable, credit, collections, and revenue recognition
- Implement and manage accounts payable and expenses
- Manage budgeting
- Manage fixed assets
Steps to Achieve Your Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Attend MB-300T00 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations and MB-310T00 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Pass the following exams: