This course provides candidates with the knowledge and skills needed to use PowerShell for SQL Server administration. Students will learn how to manage day-to-day and scheduled maintenance tasks.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for SQL Server administrators who work in a Windows network environment. At least one year of experience administering SQL Servers and using PowerShell is recommended.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 - Install and Configure SQL Server with PowerShell
- Install SQL Server
- Configure Database Settings
- Configure SQL Server Settings
- Configure SQL Server Policy-Based Management
- Lab 1: Configuring SQL Server with PowerShell
2 - Administering SQL Servers with PowerShell
- Managing Users and Roles
- Managing Database Performance
- Managing Database Availability
- Managing SQL Server Features
- Lab 1: Administering SQL Servers with PowerShell
3 - Maintaining SQL Server with PowerShell
- Managing Backups and Restores
- Maintaining Database Integrity and Performance
- Monitoring and Auditing
- Task Automation
- Generating Reports
- Lab 1: Maintaining SQL Servers with PowerShell