This class includes a free Microsoft exam voucher.
This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses. This class is the first step on your Azure certification journey.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Discuss the basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure's subscriptions and accounts.
Describe the advantages of using cloud computing services, learning to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing, and how to examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture.
Outline the core services available with Microsoft Azure.
Discuss the core solutions that encompass a wide array of tools and services from Microsoft Azure.
Describe the general security and network security features, and how you can use the various Azure services to help ensure that your cloud resources are safe, secure, and trusted.
Discuss the identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features, and how Azure can help you secure access to cloud resources, what it means to build a cloud governance strategy, and how Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards.
Discuss the factors that influence cost, tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend, and how Azure's service-level agreements (SLAs) can impact your application design decisions.
Who Should Attend?
This course is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure or is looking for Azure certification.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 - Cloud Concepts
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Fundamental Azure concepts
2 - Core Azure Services
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure workload products
- Azure networking services
- Azure storage services
- Azure database services
3 - Core Solutions
- Choose the best Azure IoT service
- Choose the best AI service
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology
- Choose the best tools with DevOps and GitHub
- Choose the best management tools
- Choose the best Azure monitoring service
4 - General security and networking features
- Security Tools and Features
- Secure Network Connectivity
5 - Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance
- Core Azure identity services
- Azure Governance Methodologies
- Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards
6 - Azure Pricing and Lifecycle
- Planning and Cost Management
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Lifecycle