Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service offers any organization an opportunity for customer success. Using tools such as automatic case creation and queue management frees up your time to dedicate it where you can have a greater impact, directly with your customers.
Join our team of globally recognized experts as they take you step by step from creating cases to interacting with customers to resolving those cases. Once you’ve resolved those cases you can learn from data analysis the key details to help you resolve similar cases faster or avoid new issues
Install and configure the customer service app
Identify common customer service scenarios
Complete a case resolution process
Analyze customer service data
Automate case management record processing
Create and use knowledge articles
Create and use entitlements and service level agreements
Work with Omnichannel
Work with Connected Customer Service
Work with Customer Service Scheduling
Work with Customer Service Insights
Work with Microsoft Power Platform
Work with Customer Service workspaces
Who Should Attend?
A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 - Work with Cases
- Get started with Cases
- Managing Cases
- Use queues to manage case workloads
- Create or update records automatically
- Unified routing
2 - Work with entitlements and service level agreements
- Create and manage entitlements
- Create and manage service level agreements
3 - Work with knowledge management
- Create knowledge management solutions
- Use knowledge articles to resolve cases
- Create and manage SLAs
4 - Create surveys with Customer Voice
- Create a survey project
- Create surveys
- Send surveys
- Automate surveys
5 - Schedule services
- Configure Customer Service Scheduling
- Schedule services
6 - Work with Dynamics 365 Customer Service workspaces
- Enhance agent productivity
- App profile manager
7 - Omnichannel for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Getting started
- Routing and work distribution
- Deploy an SMS channel
- Deploy chat widgets
- Create smart assist solutions
8 - Manage analytics and insights
- Get started
- Create visualizations
9 - Connected Customer Service
- Getting started
- Registering and managing devices
10 - Implement Microsoft Power Platform
- Create custom apps
- Integrate a Power Virtual Agents bot