Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix ADC Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their ADC environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
Optimize the Citrix ADC system for traffic handling and management
Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix ADC network and connectivity issues
Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the Citrix ADC system
Who Should Attend?
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little or no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC traffic management.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
1 - Advanced Policies
- Default Policy Overview
- Default Expression Syntax
- Policy Bindings
- AppExpert Additional Features
2 - Rewrite Responder URL Transformation
- Rewrite Policies
- Responder Policies
- DNS Rewrite and Responder
- URL Transformation
3 - Content Switching
- Content Switching Overview
- Content Switching Configuration
4 - Optimization
- Citrix ADC Optimization Overview
- HTTP Compression
- Integrated Caching
- Front-End Optimization
5 - Global Server Load Balancing
- GSLB Overview
- GSLB Architecture
- Content-Switching GSLB
- GSLB MEP and Monitoring
- Customizing GSLB