The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) v2.0 course gives you training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN. You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy WAN Edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout. The course looks at the different Cisco SD-WAN security options available, such as application-aware enterprise firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) proxy, and Cisco Umbrella® Secure Internet Gateway (SIG).
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI) exam which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise certification. You will also earn 32 Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification.
Describe the Cisco SD-WAN solution and how modes of operation differ in traditional WAN versus SD-WAN
Describe options for Cisco SD-WAN cloud and on-premises deployment
Explain how to deploy WAN Edge devices
Review the Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) process and examine technical specifics for on-premises deployment
Review the device configuration template and describe new features of device configuration templates
Describe options for providing scalability, high availability, and redundancy
Explain how dynamic routing protocols are deployed in an SD-WAN environment, on the service side and transport side
Describe Cisco SD-WAN policy concepts, which includes how policies are defined, attached, distributed, and applied
Define and implement advanced control policies, such as policies for custom topologies and service insertion
Identify and implement advanced data policies, such as policies for traffic engineering and QoS
Define and implement an Application-Aware Routing (AAR) policy
Implement Direct Internet Access (DIA) and Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp options
Describe Cisco SD-WAN security components and integration
Describe how to design pure and hybrid Cisco SD-WAN solutions, as well as how to perform a migration to Cisco SD-WAN
Describe Cisco SD-WAN Day-2 operations, such as monitoring, reporting, logging, troubleshooting, and upgrading
Describe Cisco SD-WAN support for multicast
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
1 - Outline
- Examining the Cisco SD WAN Architecture
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Deployment Options
- Deploying WAN Edge Devices
- Onboarding WAN Edge Devices with ZTP and PnP
- Using Device Configuration Templates
- Exploring Redundancy, High Availability, and Scalability
- Enabling Service-Side and Transport-Side Routing
- Understanding Cisco SD-WAN Policy Configuration Basics
- Defining Advanced Control Policies
- Implementing AAR
- Examining Direct Internet Access and Cloud Deployment Options
- Exploring Cisco SD-WAN Security
- Designing and Migrating to Cisco SD-WAN
- Performing Cisco SD-WAN Network Management and Troubleshooting
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Multicast Support