This course uses lectures and hands-on exercises to give participants real-time experience in configuring and using the BIG-IQ® product. Students are introduced to BIG-IQ, its interface, and its various functionality.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for system and network administrators or operators responsible for the installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IQ system or management of BIG-IP devices and F5 products running on those devices.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
1 - BIG-IQ Overview
- BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- BIG-IQ Components
- BIG-IQ Core Functionality
- REST API
- BIG-IQ Data Collection Device (DCD)
- BIG-IP Cloud Edition (CE)
- Setting up the BIG-IQ System
2 - Administering the BIG-IQ System
- Controlling Access to the BIG-IQ
- Creating, Authenticating, Configuring Users
- Local Host Settings
- Configuring DNS, NTP, and SMTP
- Monitoring BIG-IQ, DCD, and BIG-IP Events with Alerts
- Monitoring BIG-IQ with iHealth
- Post Installation Issues; Licensing, Changing Management IP, Master Key, Restoring Backups
3 - Managing BIG-IP LTM Devices
- BIG-IP LTM Device Discovery
- BIG-IP Device Backup
- Deploying to BIG-IP Devices
- Deployment and Deployment Logs
- Configuration Snapshots
- Managing BIG-IP Certificates
- Managing BIG-IP Licenses
- Monitoring BIG-IP Devices with iHealth
- Management of QKView Reports from Managed BIG-IP Devices
4 - Setting Up the BIG-IQ Data Collection Device