The Well-Architected Framework enables customers to make informed decisions about their architectures in a cloud-native way and understand the impact of design decisions that are made. By using the Well-Architected Framework, customers will understand the risks in their architecture and ways to mitigate them. This course is designed to provide a deep dive into the AWS Well-Architected Framework and its 5 pillars. This course also covers the Well-Architected Review process, and using the AWS Well-Architected Tool to complete reviews.
- Identify the Well-Architected Framework features, design principles, design pillars, and common uses.
- Apply the design principles, key services, and best practices for each pillar of the Well-Architected Framework.
- Use the Well-Architected Tool to conduct Well-Architected Reviews
Who Should Attend?
Technical professionals involved in architecting, building, and operating AWS solutions.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
1 - Well-Architected Introduction
- History of Well-Architected
- Goals of Well-Architected
- What is the AWS Well-Architected Framework?
- The AWS Well-Architected Tool
2 - Design Principles
- Operational Excellence
- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization