The class presents a broad range of topics cover just about everything on which a student will be tested. These topics include but are not limited to: Software Development Lifecycles, project management strategies, the Force.com architecture, the model, view, controller design pattern, and typical salesforce automation goals. There is in depth coverage of system security topics such as: Users, Licenses, Profiles, Field Level Security, Permission Sets, Delegated Administration, Record Security, Organization Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchy & Roles, Sharing Rules, Account Teams, Sales Teams, Territory Management & Queues. The object model related to sales force automation is thoroughly covered as well with sections on: Accounts, Contacts & Person Accounts, Opportunities, Products & Price Books, Quotes, Forecasting, Assets, Contracts, Leads and Campaigns. Finally, topics concerning integration, success metrics, analytics and best practices will be explored.
Who Should Attend?
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam training class is recommended for students with Salesforce Admin experience, and ideally those already possessing The Salesforce Certified Administrator credential.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
There are no prerequisites for this course.