The PowerProtect DD System Administration course provides the knowledge and skills needed for configuring and maintaining PowerProtect DD systems. The course provides lectures, instructor demonstrations, hands-on exercises, reviews, knowledge checks, and pointers to further study.
Monitor a PowerProtect DD system
Configure and manage PowerProtect DD network interfaces
Access and copy data to PowerProtect DD system
Customize and manage a PowerProtect DD deduplication file system
Describe and perform data replication and recovery
Describe and configure a PowerProtect DD VTL
Describe and configure DD Boost
Perform a DD Boost backup
Describe capacity and throughput planning
Describe and configure Secure Multi-Tenancy
Describe and configure Dell EMC Cloud Tier
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for students who plan on using and administering PowerProtect DD systems.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
1 - PowerProtect DD Basic Administration
- Accessing a PowerProtect DD System
2 - PowerProtect DD Network Interfaces Administration
- Link Failover and Aggregation
- VLAN and IP Alias Interfaces
3 - PowerProtect DD CIFS and NFS Implementation and Administration
- Common Internet File System
- Network File System
4 - PowerProtect DD File System and Data Management
5 - PowerProtect DD Data Replication Implementation and Administration
6 - DD Boost Implementation and Administration
7 - PowerProtect DD Virtual Tape Library Implementation and Administration
- PowerProtectDDVTLOverview - VTLPlanning
8 - Cloud Tier Implementation and Administration
- Dell EMC Cloud Tier Overview
- Configuring Cloud Tier
9 - PowerProtect DD Data Security Implementation
- File System Destroy PowerProtect DD Secure Multi-Tenancy Implementation and Administration
- ConfiguringSecureMulti-Tenancy - MonitoringSecureMulti-Tenancy
10 - PowerProtect DD Capacity and Throughput Planning and Monitoring
- Capacity and Throughput Planning Overview
- Model Capacity and Throughput Performance
- Monitoring File System Space Usage
- File System Cleaning