This one day live + self-paced class
will teach you some of the
fundamentals of post-production and
walk you through creating a trailer
from start to finish. In this class, we’ll
learn how to import footage from our
phone and other sources as well as
create, edit, add video effects, color
correct and share stories with our
- The main stages of video editing
- Understanding of the Final Cut Pro ecosystem
- Importing and organizing video files
- Editing clips using iPhone HDR, iMovie project files, and more
- Working with social media friendly titles
- Basic color correction
- Basic audio mixing
- Introduction to multi-cam editing
- Exporting and publishing video projects
Who Should Attend?
If you are a social media content creator or just someone looking to expand your editing skills this course is for you
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
1 - Outline
- Getting Started
- Importing and Organizing
- Create Projects and Editing
- Refining the Edit
- Working with Sound
- Transforming the Clips
- Transitions, Speed, and Effects
- Basic Color Correction
- Multicam Editing Intro
- Working with Text and Graphics
- Sharing Video