Sheet Metal teaches you how to build sheet metal parts using SOLIDWORKS mechanical design automation software. Building standalone sheet metal parts, and converting conventional parts to sheet metal, including in the assembly context, are covered. Weldments teaches you how to create welded structures with standard structural members. Weld beads are also covered.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
- Lesson 1: Basic Flange Features
- Lesson 2: Working with the Flat Pattern
- Lesson 3: Additional Sheet Metal Techniques
- Lesson 4: Converting to Sheet Metal
- Lesson 5: Multibody Sheet Metal Parts
- Lesson 6: Forming Tools and Gussets
- Lesson 7: Additional Sheet Metal Functions
- Lesson 1: Weldments
- Lesson 2: Weldment Drawings
- Lesson 3: Working with Pipes and Tubing