Windows Server Training at New Horizons Knoxville | Chattanooga | Tri-Cities
Windows Server is one of the oldest and most widely used operating systems. At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud Platform vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure.
Windows Server boasts a robust feature set, including virtualization, management, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, access and information protection, the web and application platform and more.
Windows Server helps businesses:
- Scale to run your most important workloads with robust recovery options
- Achieve value quickly with a wide range of cost-effective, high-performance storage options
- Simplify delivery of multi-tenant IT services
- Build, deploy, operate and monitor on-premises and cloud applications.
- Empower users with secure access to corporate resources on any device
Develop the skills to install, configure, deploy, secure or manage a Windows Server site to take advantage of the benefits of Windows Server or boost your resume. Comprehensive Knoxville | Chattanooga | Tri-Cities Windows Server training from New Horizons offers IT training for every expertise level, including novice and experienced IT professionals and systems administrators.
Gain the skills to:
- Deploy an efficient wireless LAN advanced enterprise solution
- Deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services
- Plan a server upgrade and migration strategy
- Implement and manage storage
- Implement and configure new Windows Server 2016 features
- Secure Windows Server
- Build secure applications
- Manage threats
- And much more