Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) v2.0 is a 1-day course that equips you with the knowledge and skills to confidently operate Cisco Meraki solutions as a unified management system of an entire network from a centralized dashboard.
Through a full day of instruction including live demos and guided lab practice, you will learn how to implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard and leverage essential Meraki Dashboard tools to enforce device security policies, deploy software and apps, and perform remote, live troubleshooting on managed devices. This is the first of two courses that prepare you to take the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam. This course, along with ECMS - Part 2 prepares you for the exam #500-220.
Implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard
Deploy foundational Meraki product features to meet basic IT requirements
Understand and leverage essential Meraki Dashboard tools for troubleshooting
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
1 - Cloud & Dashboard
- Cisco Meraki devices and the cloud◦
- Describe the process of Meraki devices connecting to the cloud
- Describe licensing and co-termination
2 - Products and Administration
- MV security cameras
- Describe the hardware and features of the MV security cameras
- MI web-based application analytics
- Describe the hardware and features of Meraki Insights
3 - Operating and Troubleshooting
- Dashboard sync and real-time tools
- Describe configuration updates and live tools
- Application Program Interfaces
- Describe available application program interfaces