This course will give you a grasp of the core concepts and foundational skills necessary for you to make the most of Red Hat® Decision Manager and Red Hat® Process Automation Manager as a business user. You will learn to navigate the improved user interface for Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager, as well as how to successfully design basic rules and business processes and define foundational case management concepts.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat Decision Manager 7.0, Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, and Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.9.
Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Business Users Virtual Training teaches the core concepts and foundational skills necessary to make the most of Red Hat® Decision Manager and Red Hat® Process Automation Manager as a business user. Students will learn to navigate the improved user interface for Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager, as well as how to design basic rules and business processes and define foundational case management concepts.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for business analysts who want to learn how to use Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager to directly impact application decisions and processes and help their organizations improve time to market and general agility.
Possess a basic understanding of data structures such as tables and their relationships.
Be capable of working with spreadsheets.
Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is helpful.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 - WRITE DECISIONS AND RULES
- Understand decision table authoring.
2 - INTRODUCTION TO RED HAT PROCESS AUTOMATION MANAGER
- Gain familiarity with Business Central and Process Server, as well as Process Automation Manager environment setup.
3 - PROCESS MODELING WITH PROCESS AUTOMATION MANAGER
- Learn about data objects and process design, as well as how to design forms with Form Modeler.
4 - CASE MANAGEMENT WITH PROCESS AUTOMATION MANAGER
- Walk through an overview of case project navigation.